Municipal Co-operative Bank Mumbai Recruitment –2014 the Mumbai municipal co-operative bank one of the leading Urban Co–operative Bank in Mumbai. Bank has issued the Employment Recruitment of Official notification (05 posts) Municipal co-operative Bank in Mumbai Invites Application foe the post of General Manager, Dy.General Managers, Asstt.General Managers, Asstt. General Manager (EDP) and System Analyst. so Eligible Candidates can Apply Through Prescribed format before15th September 2014.Important Dates :Last date of Submission of Application: 15th September 2014.Post & Vacancy details : Opening for following postsGeneral Manager : 01 postEssential Education Qualification : M.Com./C.A./I.C.W.A./M.B.A. (Finance/Banking), candidate must have passed C.A.I.I.B. of recognized University.Age limit : up to 50yearsDy General Manager : 02 postsEssential Education Qualification :Post Graduate in Commerce or Economics or C.A./I.C.W.A./M.B.A.. Candidate must have passed C.A.I.I.B. and LL.B. of recognized universityAge limit : up to 45years.Asstt General Manager : 02 postsEssential Official Qualification : M.Com./C.A./I.C.W.A./M.B.A. (Finance/Banking)
(2) Preference will be given to C.A.I.I.B./G.D.C. & A. of Recognized university .Age limit :Age limit up to 40yearsAsstt General Manager_EDP : 01 postEssential Education Qualification : B.E. or Master Degree in Computer Science or IT or M.Com. or M.Sc.of a Recognized universityAge limit: minimum 35years to maximum 50yearsSystem Analyst :01 postEssential Education Qualification :Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/ Electronics from a recognized University/ InstituteAge limit : minimum 35years to maximum 40yearsHow to Apply : The Eligible and Intrested Applicants are download to the Application form from official website of Municipal co-operative bank limited Mumbai. the given format Along with detailed Resume and Supporting relevant documents send to The Name of the post Applied should be Superscribed on the Envelop post on to the Address Post Box No. 1027, General Post Office, Mumbai- 400 001 on or before 15.09.2014.Check here : Download the official notificationcheck here : Down load the Application formClick here : Visit the official Website
Popular Posts
-
WBJEEM 2015 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2015 : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has published notification for WBJEEM 201...
-
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2015 – OFB Recruitment : Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board has published an employment notifica...
-
Diploma Engineer Trainees (Mechanical) Last Date :- 30 th November 2014 Mode of Application :- Online Mode of Selection:- Written Test Job...
-
Key Responsibilities • Service Manager responsibility includes ensuring high level of customer service & managing difficult customer sit...
-
SSCSR Recruitment 2014 for Group B, C posts: Staff Selection Commission South Region has published notification for the recruitment of diff...
-
Company Name: XCHANGING TECHNOLOGIES Job Role :Associate Educational Qualification :B.Com/BBA/BA/B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/BBM/Any Other Degree(MBA Gr...
-
HPCL Recruitment 2014 for Graduate Apprentices: Hindustan Paper Corportion Limited (HPCL) invites application for the posts of Engineering G...
-
8 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit Recruitment 2015 : 8 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit has published an employment notification for the recr...
-
ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region recruitment, ICAR-RCER Jobs in Patna, Skill Supporting Staff jobs, latest recruitment 2014, ICAR-RC...
-
SSCNER Recruitment 2014-15 : Application are invited in prescribed format for the posts of Dietician/ Technical Assistant. The Eligibility C...
Powered by Blogger.